Title: Periodic Table 2017 Pro v0.1.7
Requirements: Android 4.0+
The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects. Its studying begins with the Periodic Table – Mendeleyev’s Tables. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used. Mendeleyev’s table is an application for Android OS which at start displays the interface of all periodic table. The table has the long-period form approved by the International union of theoretical and applied chemistry (IUPAC) as the basic.
– When pressing any element information which constantly is replenished is provided.
– To the majority of elements there is an image.
– For more detailed information direct references on Wikipedia for each element are had.
– To find any element it is possible to use searching. The search engine is not choosy to the register or style of writing of inquiry.
It is possible to sort elements by ten categories:
– Shchelochnozemelny metals
– Other nonmetals
– Alkali metals
– The transitional metals
– Noble gases
– The post-transitional metals
Elements of the chosen category will be specified in search results and illuminated in the table on the main screen of the application.
– Fixed a bug with the application departure after selecting the Arab language
– Changed the font in the menu
– Changed the style – menu “Search”
– Improved language switching
– Improved search engine
– Changed color of part Families
– Fixed issue with changing to Landscape mode
– Minor changes in the construction of the table
– Isotopes are displayed when reading
– Changed style categories
many other minor changes
Title: Virtual Periodic Table v6.3
Requirements: Android 4.1+
Virtual Periodic Table is an interactive Periodic Table of Elements that shows detailed information about elements in the top-most impeccable design.
It is designed to be accurate but also user-friendly to give users the feeling of quality, but also simplicity.
– Interactive Periodic Table of Elements
– Detailed data about each element
– HD images of each known element
– No ads
– Changeable themes for the table
– Changeable fonts for the table
– Useful chemistry utilities
– Sleek and smooth design
– Material Design animations on Lollipop and higher
– Updated element information